Eastern Ontario Health Unit Contact Information
Telephone: (613) 933-1375 or 1-800-267-7120
[email protected] (Emails are monitored Monday to Friday during regular office hours. Please provide a phone number where you can be reached during the day).
- Staff and students should self-screen every day before attending school using the following screener: COVID-19 School and Child Care Screening.
- Starting March 21, 2022, wearing a mask in schools, school board offices and on student transportation is a personal choice except for a few situations where masks continue to be required. Masking Requirements.
- We continue to encourage kindness and respect within the school as it relates to personal choice, respecting the risk tolerance and masking decisions of others.
- If your child has developed symptoms commonly associated with COVID-19, please review the EOHU document at the following link: "You have symptoms and are concerned you may have COVID-19. Now what?"
- Please note that, when calculating the isolation period, the first day of symptoms or positive result (whichever is earlier) counts as day zero.
For the latest updated on COVID-19 and school related information please visit: CDSBEO COVID-19 Information